-->

Saida Karoli express her feeling to Diamond Platnum repeating one of her song

Thursday 22 September 2016

Saida Karoli express her feeling to Diamond Platnum repeating one of her song


Artist of traditional songs Saida Karoli who blew season has opened and said that the act of the artist Platnum Diamond repeating one of his work feels regeneration
.


Saida Karoli who had never done well with songs like 'Love dizziness', Kaisiki, Maria Salome and another hit and managed to capture the East African market for these songs have gotten huge popularity at the beginning of the 2000s.

Saida Karoli is heard on one of the clip which has iposti Diamond Platnumz on its networks of social and says that at the beginning the media feed forgot they did not seek any more, but even some people with his relatives were told that he loss popularity  but after the work of Diamond Platnumz from returned to his empire as people have begun to seek and call a lot.

"I feel good because this work we do is for the fans, the fans are our partners who made us to be up to it will not work on me alone, but I as I've felt good to hear because even the media want interview with me, this song has rejuvenated me.  some others know that they know I'm not the artist any more,I feel I am really open rebirth "was heard Saida Karoli


Top stories click here

Share :
Facebook Twitter Google+

 
Back To Top